WHERE ARE YOU? WHO ARE YOU? – AND WHY?
Are you inside, outside or in the middle?
Do you know, we want you. But who are you really?
Do you wake up in the morning and think about breakfast?
Maybe you wake up and think you are going to change the world a little?
Or don’t you wake up at all?
We want you:
- With dirty hands that are used for digging in unknown soil
- With bruises and wounds on your mind from trying, failing, and trying again
- Who doesn’t know where you are going – but wants to go somewhere special
There’s only one of you in a dozen – or even at all
If you think you have the brain and what it takes to
- be different
- have stamina
- have the balls to do it your way
- see blue when the colour is green
- jump out of the box and into the complete unknown
We may want you
For your sake we hope you have the education, experience or naughtiness to impress us. We need you who can take the reigns and lead from day one and kick ass like no one else. We can promise you one thing: WE WILL LOVE YOU.
SO….ARE YOU OUR NEXT PROJECT COORDINATOR!?
Fieldwork is a creative agency that specializes in brand experience and LIVE communication – the combined power of creative communication and engaging experiences.
Fieldwork offers consulting, creative concepts and project- and production management to our customers to help them connect with their target groups, external or internal.
Challenge. Create. Connect.
We Challenge the status quo.
We Create engaging experiences.
We Connect brands with the people that matter the most.
And we have Fun!
We love our customers and they love us back.
Fieldwork has a constantly increasing pool of customers and we need to strengthen the team with new brains.
Fieldwork is a part of XperienceGroup; The Brand Experience Network that brings together Nordic Brand Experience Agencies of proven excellence and specialists competence, delivering engaging and reliable communication for the media landscape of tomorrow.
Fieldwork is a founding member of 27Names
– Europe’s LIVE communication network.
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Project Coordinator that will help us assist in the planning and execution of flawless brand experiences for our clients. And be the best support for our Creative Project Managers.
- You have a degree in Marketing/Advertising/Event Management/Business Administration and/or 1-2 years of related agency experience.
- You think beyond the task and see around corners. You love to learn and catch-on quickly. Your friends and colleagues wonder how you do it!
- You take notes, make lists, and keep your finger on the pulse! You stay focused and are able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. This is not a 1 project at a time position and if you get overwhelmed easily, this isn’t the right position for you.
- You have the ability to listen and take directions as provided. You work with various vendors, clients, employees, etc. all at the same time, which means your Customer Service and interpersonal skills are exceptional. You can work autonomously, but you’re also a valuable team player.
- You’re at your best when working under time restrictions, last minute requests and changes. You always have a “Plan B”. You are available to work irregular hours and travel as needed.
You must have experience from working in a creative agency.
You are fluent in Microsoft Office, but you work from a Mac (Excel, Powerpoint/Keynote)
You know how to drive and have a driver’s license.
- Responsible for assisting the project team in planning and execution of projects
- Participate in and take comprehensive notes during meetings and conference calls
- Plan and conduct general event venue & provider research and bookings – online and offline
- Assist in researching, reviewing and selecting vendors, including obtaining
- Responsible for personnel during the implementation of activities
- Ensure optimal logistics before, during and after execution of projects
- Have control of inventory and material
- Purchasing elemnts for projects in compliance with budgets
A challenging job with exciting career opportunities.
Fieldwork is growing and in the position as a Project Coordinator, you get the opportunity to gain valuable experience and grow with the company.
Fieldwork has offices in a former art gallery at Tjuvholmen. Here, we offer an open and bright, working atmosphere and you will work with many kind and dedicated brains.
You will get competitive terms.
SEND YOUR APPLICATION, WITH A CV, TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further questions about the position contact Fredrik Kolverud